Tuesday, February 28, 2017

And in other knews...


I kind of like this idea of blogging on my phone. I liked posting pictures to go along with what I used to write but this is much easier and can be done anywhere. I'm sure I could still figure out how to do pics at some point too. So, I may go this route for awhile - just more random ramblings.

I forgot to write yesterday about the new regional director in the denomination that holds my ordination. The old one retired/resigned and they just selected his replacement. I don't know him well but he seems like a nice enough guy. Unfortunately he also seems to be just a younger version of the previous one. Pretty much a manager content to work behind the scenes. But.... Whatever. Truth be told, it does not matter to me one iota. I have nothing against anyone, but my entire denomination has pretty much become a distant memory. It simply has nothing to do with me or my life anymore.

Another item I've been going to mention is that I downloaded the "common prayer" app on my phone and have been using that for devotions. I usually use the hardcover book in the morning but the app is pretty handy. I think you can get it free at www.commonprayer.net.

Well, it seemed like there were a few other things I was going to mention but I can't remember. So that's it.