Friday, April 07, 2017

Jerry

We saw Jerry Sienfeld in concert for the second time last night. Just like the first time it was at the FW Embassy Theater, and was also superbly hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. I was actually getting worried at one point that Jane might not be able to stop. Man, he is one funny guy. I don't remember the name of the opening act but he was very good too.

Our seats were up pretty high, but it's not like there are really any bad seats at the embassy. We even saw several people we knew there, and we knew of several others in attendance that we didn't see.

We didn't have anything to eat or drink at the show. I suppose that's further proof that we don't need alcohol to have fun. It's now been over 5 weeks since we've had anything to drink. It was a little shaky a week or so ago, but I really don't even think about it now.

So, that happened. I wondered if he would be as funny the second time. He was. I'm glad we went.