Thursday, March 22, 2018

Dr. visit

I went in for my semi-annual doctor visit yesterday. It's just something I have to do to continue getting my prescriptions for blood pressure medicine and mood stabilizer. It went well.

My blood pressure was a little high - which I anticipated because I'd been drinking coffee and wasn't in a particularly good mood at the time. It was 148/90. I check it regularly at work, and it's actually been good lately, so I'm not worried about it. The doctor wasn't either.

My weight was also a little high at 169 lbs. Ugh. I'd been down in the lower 160's, but I haven't been eating real well for the last week, and I haven't been running/working out as much either. Both my calves have been giving me fits since my long run (8 miles) on Sunday. At least my foot has felt better.

Otherwise, there's not much to report. The nurse did give me a schedule for the 'Focus on Health' sites and dates this year. I hung it on the refrigerator. There are dates in April and September.

That's pretty much all there is to say about that.

No comments: