Thursday, July 09, 2020

What I eat and where I sleep


I was going to skip today because... well, Thursdays are tiring days for me, plus... I'm just so fed up with everything. But, alas, I suppose it would do good to distract myself for a few minutes here...

FOOD

My foods lately (at least during the workweek) have been:
  • Breakfast - Plain Greek yogurt and I mix in organic blueberries.
  • Lunch - I've been getting into avocado sandwiches (just avocado on a hot dog bun usually), but I just started adding cucumber and a wee bit of cream cheese. Yum.
  • Snack - On a good day I will have a banana for an afternoon snack, but it might instead be pretzels or tortilla chips or something.
  • Supper - I eat whatever the lovely Lady Jane puts on my plate. It is almost always healthy, and always good.
  • Night Snack - I generally have a generous portion of almonds between supper and bedtime. Again, though, if it's been a bad day, it could be anything from chips to cheese and crackers.
SLEEP

Last night we tried sleeping in the basement again. We have the twin beds pushed together down there from when Isaac & Ricci were here. We slept there once, and then kind of... forgot, I guess. It's much cooler in the basement, and although our whole house is insulated very well, there's nothing like dirt and concrete walls to keep out noise even more. Plus the fact that, with the two twin beds, even though we're technically sleeping together, we don't feel one another move when we roll over or anything. I think it sleeps better. Though I generally sleep like a rock anyway.

---

So, there ya go. It's Thursday; I just returned from a 50-minute bike ride in 90+ temps; Facebook is sooooo aggravating to me; I'm ready for the weekend. Although, I must say, work hasn't been terrible since my boss is around so seldom.

Peace out; and in.

No comments: